Sunday, October 05, 2003

Yeah!

Goin' DIVIN'!!! Goin' DIVIN'!!! All the bags (or should I say pelican cases) are packed and ready to go! For the last three days actually, I have been getting the gears ready. Camera, video and batteries included, they are all charged. My gadgets are also organized for some serious shoots. All I have to do is get my ass on the road. I'm going to try underwater photography this dive with the Nikon N70/Ikelite casing. We were supposed to have gone today 'cept I postponed it for tomorrow since three computer technicians are scheduled to come today and get the computers workin' again. Plus, we're actually suppose to be diving with Karen who supposedly have arrived last Saturday but hasn't gotten in touch with us. We're going anyways, with or without her TOMORROW. So there, I'm still doing my TO DO LIST.

I can't get a hold of Gina, my architect. DANG!!!

My box hasn't arrived yet. FedEX package came too but it's not Toffee's papers. We're now officially CKC bonafide members. I hope the next one is Toffee's so I can register him already. He's managed to lock himself with Latte. Spice is currently on heat and Vanilla will be, too ... soon. I really hope the three bitches get pregnant. It's about time! Is it just wonderful that Toffee came and all three bitches just went on heat. They must all think Toffee is something!

Jess, my dog trainer showed up today. I haven't gone down to entertain him. He's been here since this morning. Should I or shouldn't I? Oh, Cris finally picked up Drums and says she'll come back for Dulci. Now Pam, I know wants a Groen and so with Teody. Both are dog lovers BUT ...