Thursday, October 02, 2003

BTW, need to do a bit of correction. Just for the record, my significant other and I made the commitment on my 40th birthday. So, it's actually just four years and not five. What's been confusing me in my mind ... ONLY IN MY MIND is IN HER MIND, we were just fooling around. She might have been just fooling around BUT I, on the other hand ... well, anyways ... having been together since back then, there's nobody fooling around ... or at least, for the time that we've spent together ... it's definitely more than just fooling around. So we're actually five and a half years going on four, something like that. And if there's a fool, it's certainly neither one of us but someone else somewhere out there, I suppose ...

It's definiely not me.

It wasn't me in the first place.

I was IN LOVE and still AM IN LOVE.

AWWW ... heehee.

No comments: