Saturday, October 04, 2003

REFRESH

Renovate. Revamp. Reorganize. Retrain.

Do I want to re-invest my lifetime savings tucked away for my retirement? As a matter of fact, I want to add more to it. When is enough ENOUGH? Three choices: Re-invest by taking a RISK with my lifetime savings. Borrow from mother or bank ... borrow back money I gave mother in the past. Both ways, I would still be paying interest. Or simply just ask mother ... I haven't done that. Everybody else seems to be leeching off her. Tsk! Nah! Another choice is to get investors willing to be partners. Can I work with partners? Hmmm ...

I need to sit down and brainstorm with my architect. I need to sit down with the franchise guys again. I need to hold meetings ... set-up staff and conduct interviews along with job performance evaluations. I need to definitely let go of some people and hire more efficient, competent personnel. Most of all, I need to get my butt off this chair and start doing the things I need to do.

These are the things I have to do in order to do the things in my List of Things To Do.

It's a mess. The other stuff in my list also require if not the same amount of other stuff to get done. For me to exhibit my works, I need to log and edit my existing raw footages of video. I need to shoot more footages. I need to set up the darkroom. I need to go on shoots. I need to start painting again. I need to learn how to use the video editing softwares and the other enhancement tools too.

As for the dogs, I need to finish my website so that I can post all the necessary details, requirements and pre-requisites in downsizing my kennel operations. Just as well as the organizations I want to set-up as in agility and the ABCD, I. I need to get my files organized.

And to do all these ... I need TIME.

How much time do I have?

I also need TIME to KEEP FIT, STAY HEALTHY to do all these things too.

Time management.