Thursday, October 02, 2003

Cash Flow Is Low, Ya Hear!

I heard gossip two days ago: The reason why Cob Kennels is no longer showing its dogs is because the Belgians have not been winning. Dog people are funny. Somehow, a lot of them don't have a life outside the dog world. And yes, they are the affluent ones and with no worries. They devote their life to the dogs. So they indulge in gossip.

Cash flow is low. Showing is expensive, guys. Cob Kennels don't have the extra cash to show at the moment.

Jim sent me an email which was quite ... hmmm ... It was about GETTING A LIFE. About living your life. Which is actually what I'm doing but somehow ... when cash flow is low, one need to work on it. Why can't life be simpler and why are some people able to live their life the way they do ... I don't know ...

My migraine is acting up. I can feel pressure in my nape. I went to bed with a headache and I woke up, still with the headache.