Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Gone Diving ... Yeah!!!

It's such a pleasure to be down under. It is totally relaxing. Howevermuch the dives didn't go so well, there isn't really a bad dive. Well, of course, unless there's some serious accident happening but ... dives are always good, especially the aftermath.

Stupid, I tinkered with my camera and never really understood the manual fully well. I am sure I took shitty pictures this times as I fucked up my settings. Oh well ... Till next dive! Besides, this dive was supposedly a course anyway. We took the Peak Performance Bouyancy Specialty Course. It's supposed to make us better divers (enjoy diving more, lessen air consumption, streamlining, effortless diving, etc.), as if we don't already! We've been doing two-hour dives. Now if we don't enjoy it so much, why would we be diving for two hours, eh. Stream-lined? Effortless? So, anyways ...

I did try out for the first time diving with my dry-suit in warm waters. It sure is a nice feeling to be dry after a dive. However, the discomforts I feel all through out especially the squeeze do not compensate for the after-the-dive-dry feeling. Not to mention, wanting to pee. Maybe, I'll just dive with my dry suit when the water's like really cold and just make our DM suffer.

LOL!