Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Need I Say More?

Awesome! Great! Wonderful! Pleasant! Most relaxing! Most Fulfilling! Most satisfying!

I had fun diving! We broke our own record!!! 121 minutes for one dive! The four dives we did were all over 60 minutes! It is just so nice to be diving in warm water again with gear that you are really comfortable with. This is also the first time I was serious with my macro photography. It's actually just the second time I held a still camera doing macro but I consider this first because this is actually the first time that I wasn't at all concerned about other things like bouyancy ... sharks ... trigger fish ... I was just drifting wherever there was anything of interest to the eye and making the shot. It wasn't even point and shoot ... It was really gratifying!

Now if we can only do this more often. We know what that means, don't we?