Thursday, October 02, 2003

I Want My Box!

That's three checked. Actually four since I also met up with Dave already. I got the inside scoop of what's happening on his end re Diveshoppe. Cool Dogs may just be on its way too. And on Monday, we're going warm-water diving. I organized the underwater photo and video equipments and sorted them out while my significant other already prepped the scuba gears.

We've lost seven dogs this year already (Mocha, Xylo, Berry, Rhumba, Samba, Techno and Sugar). Cob is on its 10th year. Most of our dogs are over 5 years old. Twenty pecent are like over 8. Sharpei don't live long. 8 years and above is considered long. Most of them pass away at 5 on the average. Some even younger, as early as two years old. Thirty percent are Sharpei and they're all past 5 ...

Now this is a bomber! We shipped out two boxes from while we were away and we're missing one that has all my computer and dog books, scuba weights and soloflex straps ... lotsa dog chews and dog treats. I wonder if there's still hope of retrieving them. I need the soloflex strap to be able to start on my fitness program. Hmmm ... I did say yes to Kate about playing badminton with them. That's a thought. There's another sign right there!

Please, please God! I want my box!