Thursday, October 02, 2003

All these signs ... Yeah, yeah ...
1
Power Mac G4 not starting up. Apparently, the boot disk crashed. AARRGGHH! There's a bad sector in the hard disk. Allan, whom I bought the hard disk from is not returning my calls. Joseph pulled it out and would try to recover the hard drive and I have not heard from him yet. And so, I have not touched the Mac. The thought of reinstalling all the software programs again and whatever files I had in the crashed HD just drives me nutty.
2
The Acetech Windows 2000 with the Pinnacle Editing System too is not booting up. Jonathan came yesterday to reinstall. I'm still waiting for the techs from the wireless network and the Adobe/Pinnacle guys to set the computer back to its state before I left last Spring. The zip drive is also malfunctioning and needs to be pulled out.
3
The missing box. How can I set-up the darkroom when all of the manuals and guidebooks are in the missing box? Not to mention, the software manuals for video editing are also in there, like Final Cut Pro 4!!! How can I get started on weightlifting when the Soloflex straps are also in the box? Sure, I can buy but it's a waste of money. Cash flow is low.
4
Renovate, my lessor advices. My mother says "Great, one less worry. I can sleep now." Maybe she can, but I can't. I need to renovate but where am I going to get the funding? Cash flow is low.
5
Embark on Cool Dogs project. Things are falling into place ... I see it. I see the signs but, but ... Franchise Cool Dogs. Franchise AV. Cash flow is low.

No comments: