Monday, October 13, 2003

'twas GOOD!

What did I do today?

I HAD A GOOD LAUGH. Marcial, our driver was filling up the tank at the gas station. While waiting, this gasoline attendant-female went up to the van's side mirror at the driver's side. She looked at her reflection up close then started making faces. The van's windows were tinted one way so she didn't know that there were people inside watching her. She continued on and started pricking blackheads or whatever on her nose for a good five minutes. Rem and I were cracking up watching her.

I HAD GOOD COFFEE. We met up with Karen at Starbucks. The cappuccino I ordered wasn't very good but the coffee jelly was. Oh yeah, the other day over at UCC Vienna Cafe, I had a good meal: Chicken Terriyake Eggplant Sandwich, one of my favorites. Rem and I tried out this Pod Thai, it was good enough. Everything tastes good when one is hungry. I didnĂ˝ much like dinner though except Mom was sweet enough to buy me some fresh greens. I miss my salads. I feel I am gaining weight again. I haven't been physical since I got back. Need to sweat and stop eating again.