Sunday, September 28, 2003

Nah! She Can't Be Dying Soon.

The first thing she said to me was how fat I was. Those taking care of her probably just wish and the reason why she wasn't eating is because she just didn't want to be a burden and thinks it's best to speed it up a bit by refusing to eat.

The eleven dogs are out of danger. The neighbor did not really step out of bounds. All is well with just a few minor inconveniences. The kennels need some touch-up work. It has been over five years anyways.

We went around trying to spot spaces for lease. One of my business competitor shut down. So much so for franchising my business. That didn't work out for my competitor. The place has a sign up for lease. The space I was interested in last year is for lease again. The company the lessors decided to award it to didn't last very long. Business is really bad. I'm meeting with my current lessor early this week. One wonders how that will turn out? Two of my biggest worries weren't anything major. My aunt is still very much coherent. The chlorinated dogs survived the crucial two weeks. The neighbor who allegedly used my fence as the walls to their house did not really use my fence. It's just that their roof touched the fence of which their point of contention is that I surpassed the demarkation marker in the lot boundaries. Nothing to it. I just have to vuild the fence higher, maybe 6 feet more so that they would have no ventilation and toast. Turn bad to something good, well ... touch up the canine haven while doing the fence. Repaint the kennels or whatver needs additional coating. The roof, too, needs work as well as other stuff. Maybe, I will celebrate my birthday over there this year which would also be my significant other's and mine, our fifth year together.