Sunday, September 07, 2003

Red Roses for the Unspoken Dream!

And yes, I made sure. I ran down the patio stairs out the backyard door into the front to look at my mom's rose bush garden. It dawned on me that people arond here do have rose bush gardens, my mom and Mom Lets too by the way. Yesterday, mom asked me to drop off Brunn cakes for them but as I was pulling up the cul de sac, at the curb-there they were in their car headed for our house. So, I just handed them over the cake as they pulled up closer. Then after that, I turned around and went back home never having the chance to walk up their doorstep to notice Mom Lets rose bush garden and what color they were. My mom's are pink and kinda yellowish, somehow with a blend of like pink but not the bright yellow sunflowers are. So there you go ...

RED ROSES.