Tuesday, September 09, 2003

Reachable Only As I Wish

Less than two years from now, I will take it easy ... basking out in the sun, snoozing during the midafternoon breeze and at dusk, watching sunsets with my loved and cherished one. I will wake up to glorious days of fresh air, cool breeze and warmth of my beloved. Some days we will go down under, some days taking beautiful postcard pictures somewhere ... other days, simply making music together. Of course, four-legged friends tagging along or maybe, out in the field indulging in some kind of dog activity. Diving in different places. Travelling from time to time. Check trustworthy, responsible and reliable people who takes care of the businesses once in awhile. Also, by this time ... I should no longer be an amateur photographer and videographer as well as, my significant other ... would have published her photographs, too if not her coffee table book. Stress-free ...

reachable only as I wish.

My Dream.