Friday, May 14, 2004

SCREAM!!!

That's what I've been wanting to do. My significant other, as always ... surfing the net informed me that blogger.com updated their services. As I peered over her shoulders, lo and behold ... my nephews updated their blogsite. Cool. One can now even put pictures. And comment box!

So, I jumped out of bed and plugged in my laptop. It's a good thing cause I haven't opened my email for days now and I really don't like anything on TV at the moment. Nash Bridges ... I never liked him before, more so now that he has aged.

It's bad ... I changed my template and clicked on the new features forgetting that I already have haloscan comment box. What's worse is that I don't even remember my haloscan account. All the comments ... GONE!

SCREAM!!!

1 comment:

KaylinQ said...

Awwwww...
Well were just going to have to fill your comments up with new comments now...lol
Actually the template you got was the one I was thinkng of changing toooooo.. c,")