Tuesday, May 18, 2004

One Snap

It's ... I'm at a lost for words with this one ... It's ahmmm ... hmmm ... how can I eloquently put this? It's pathetic how fate trully is or how God plays a mean game of turning everything up and down and around ... Pathetic is not the word that describes the way I feel right now tho' ... I have no qualms about Him if He so wishes ... The situation I am in right now doesn't even bother me.

I just want to blog down my thoughts as I go through my life ...

A year ago, all that preoccupied my mind was thoughts of retiring. How I would like to spend the remaining days and enjoying my life to the fullest. Dreaming. Wishing. Planning. Taking steps to the fulfillment of the unspoken dream.

Somehow, what's happening right now doesn't seem to be leading to that. I believe it will but not in the near future. And that's what He had in mind, I suppose since what's happening right now is not anything like what I had in mind last year. He makes me smile. He fulfills me with His hope ... Everything's going to be alright in the end.

In one snap of the finger, my life turned around and completely faced the opposite direction. No retirement ... Nope, I don't think so.

No comments: