Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Life Is A Cabaret, Ol' Chum ...

Well, it's fun to blog. It has always fascinated me to come across things I've written down in the past, the rat that I am ... As I rummage through stuff, I often see pages scattered all over ... of myself. There were times when I don't even remember having written them or making me wonder why I ever wrote those lines. It's like what the hell was I thinking? Haha.

Blogging is really fun. Everything is tucked away for reference. It helps a lot ... in retrospect. And now as Blogger updated it's templates, I was so inspired to change my site. It forced me to run through everything and along the way read what I have written. For somebody who kept preaching about the meaning of life and what should be important, I am for one ... hmmm ... No wonder, not too many people listen to me as in really listen. Reality strikes, money is important to me. Had it not been, then I wouldn't have blogged so much about it. I was just trying to convince myself that it shouldn't be. Ouch! Reality bites. Stop the BS. It is important especially when one is broke.

Now that we (i.e. ME, MYSELF and I) have come to an understanding that it is, the next question is exactly how important is it? Money makes the world go round, the world go round ... that clink and clanking sound ...

Life is a cabaret, ol' chum ...

No comments: