Thursday, May 06, 2004

I Suppose, I Am ...

Okay.

Okay BUT what I don't understand is that why I am in such a deep shit. I know it's all my fault. I know I am a responsible human being always trying to do the right thing. And for whatever is today was because of yesterday, for actions taken in the past ... and actions not taken, as well. Opportunities knocked and I did not open the door. Let it be ... it's just the way things are.

And the way things are right now is that I'm broke and digging myself into the bottomless pits. My horoscope ... the runes, iching and everything esoteric says otherwise. That's what I don't understand. Cross to the far shore. Supreme success. Keep on track, I am blessed ... the Superior Person. Fertility. New beginnings.

Spiritually ... yeah, I'm feeling great. I'm happy. I'm content.

Emotionally ... that too. I have never been so stable.

Physically ... well, I've never really been that fit.

Mentally ... hmmm .... Psychologically ... hmmm ... these aspects seem to be the problem since I can't quite grasp what the cosmos' plans are. That with the financial sector and as well as these economics of getting through all this crisis.

My mother as usually ... is a big help and of little help at the same time. She does make me a stronger person. Had it not been for her, I wouldn't have the drive to ever so succeed. It has always been ... just to please her. To get her approval ...

I am blessed and I thank thee for all those around me ... the support and gratitude. The karma of life ... one's destiny and blind faith that all is well even if it isn't ... really ...