Saturday, August 30, 2003

THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY:

1. It's amazing, really. How I can tell the approximate time by the way the shadows are in our backyard. I've been sitting out there for quite a while now, watching the grass grow. Heehee.

FACT: ZOOM GOT BITTEN BY A BEE.

2. There's a reason why I stay out of the kitchen. Actually, not just a reason but a couple of reasons. Unless it's time to eat or like when one feels the need to invade the fridge. For one, I never really liked heat. The kitchen is the hottest place in a house ... the stove, the oven and yeah, there's radiation too. I also don't like burns especially the blisters that come along in that package. So, why would I like subject myself in situations where I can burn myself, if not the whole house down? I also stay out of the kitchen because, for one, I am on the clumsy side. I know that. And in the kitchen, there are fragile stuff like glasses, plates ... God knows how many coffee makers I have broken. I also don't like grease, hardened sauces and oil ... I am oily as it is. Now, considering all these, there's a reason why I stay away from the kitchen and I certainly did not throw the teaspoon ... I also hate doing dishes.

FACT: I DID NOT THROW THE TEASPOON IN THE TRASH CAN.

So there ...