Friday, August 08, 2003

Dreams.

I vividly recall sitting on Menchie's bed when we were kids. We were drawing, one of our favorite pastimes and as we doodled, we were telling stories ... somewhat like storyboarding. And in one of our drawings, flying was involved. I demonstrated how to take off ... as how to fly. I was seated and started pushing the air with the palm of my hands. And the feeling ... the feeling I can still remember. I'm just not sure if I dreamt this like while I was asleep or was daydreaming or if it really happened. How nice it is to be a child!

A child at heart, forever child ... it's good to be childlike, mind you - not childish.

Chuckoy.

Somehow, that part of me is slowly being engulfed by ... I don't know.

Dreams.

Another one of those dreams one can never forget, one that is vividly remembered. But this one is more of a nightmare. The fear. The sweat. I woke up with great fear and all sweaty. I was hanging on a cliff with both hands. I was breathless and my hands were giving out. I was of course on the verge of tears ... despair. And the cliff, it was like really high as in scenes from the Grand Canyon ... shades of red to yellow ... Oh yah, I dream in color. I don't recall ever dreaming in black and white.

Chuckoy said to follow your dreams.

WE ALL DREAM AND WE ALL HAVE OUR DREAMS ...

I can still dream, can I?