Thursday, August 14, 2003

Dreams. Part II.

Where are we? We are ... in Canada, still. And still waiting ...

Everyday, I walk ... it used to be the dog but lately, it's been walking the dogs. Whether it's in the morning or in the evening, I find the walks to be refreshing. I am really at peace with myself. And content. I'm finally happy.

Somehow, dreams don't mean as much anymore.

I used to dream a lot ... whether it's dreaming with the corresponding rapid eye movement or simply daydreaming which used to be one of my favorite past times. I remember I would even dream on ... as continue my dreams. It's a skill that I have mastered, being able to continue and pick up where I left off. I would lay down and start daydreaming then doze off eventually where my daydreaming would turn into dreaming for real. And as I wake up, of course, you get to that dreaming stage again and so the story would continue until the next time. I did this a lot especially with the girls I somehow wished to be with. Well, we know I don't do this anymore since I've found someone more than I ever wanted ... eh ...
:)

Ten years ago, on the radio I was interviewed. My exact reply to a question I was asked was, "Follow your heart, everthing else will follow and dreams do come true." Ten years have passed, where my heart is ... at peace. I am happy. I am content.

Except, I am a little worried.
:(

I can still dream, can I?

Care for Part III, anyone? Heehee.