Saturday, December 25, 2004

Somebody Stole My Destiny

Yeah, right! Now you tell me. It's kinda too late, ya think! Somebody stole my destiny, sucked the lines off my palm. That's what it was. My luck was just there and just a few days after, all the lines have shifted and changed. I was wondering how it could have changed so fast when the palmreader just assured me I was just going through difficult times like everybody else because of the economic crisis.

My mother brought me to a Tarot Card Reader yesterday. We had to wake up like 5 in the morning and it took us over 2 hours to get there. He told me almost the same things that I have heard before except that I needed to go to confession. And yes, he warned me to never let palmreaders have a look at my palms for they steal my luck.

Is there a way of reclaiming what's rightfully my lines of destiny and fate? Go to confession, I suppose.

Merry Christmas everybody!

No comments: