Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Change

The only constant, ever present ... it's not time. It stops when one dies. Change is. Dead or alive, change continues on. Even the corpse continue to change in the passing of time. Time and change go together. It is time that brings about change.

Changes take place every second, every minute all through out the day, the night, the year and so on it goes. Unless it is abrupt, we don't notice the changes. And then one day, we wake up and realize that things have changed, not just around us but within us as well. Good and Bad.

I chose the wrong path. I made wrong decisions. I am in for a tough ride, a turbulent one. There's no turning back. I can only start a new after I weather the storm. It's going to be a long hard climb.

To be young is to be alive. Filled with dreams, hopes and visions. Ideals, zest and tremendous energy. The world has much to offer. For those who have climbed to the top and hanging on the ledge, visions slowly vanish clouded with despair. For those who have fallen, misery.

How does one cope when your house burns down to the ground. Everything gone in just one fiery anger? How does one cope when marriages break down and separations are inevitable? How does one cope with losses of their loved one? How does one cope when there's nothing the eat, no roof over their heads? How does one cope with nothing? Nothing but misery.

I am blessed.

I am loved.

I have a loving mother. I have Remy and a few good friends.

No comments: