Saturday, February 22, 2003

Bitches In My Life

I blogged yesterday but somehow it got lost somewhere ... something to do with something timing-out of some sort and yes, I was trying to blog while my mother was trying to make me do things for her and so with my girlfriend, both at the same time. Ahhhh, the bitches in my life! That of course includes all the alpha bitches in our kennel. Meanwhile, here I am the alpha dog who often gets pawed, walked on all over. It is true to some extent that the dogs at Cob are on the retarded side, wimps! That's what Rem calls 'em.

Rem has this thing that she enjoys doing ... she would talk to me a second later when my mother has started to like talk to me so they would end up talking at the same time. I know she does it on purpose, like a game. She's trying to see how well I would handle and as to what extent my patience will hold. She doesn't mean it in a mean way, just does it. It's just play and yes, it's intentional. So, I would just like smile everytime I would catch on at to what she's doing.

But it is so irritating to a certain extent.

Okay now let us move on to more irritating things! HAH!

I was exchanging IM's with my nephew about blogs. I started this blogsite initially to clear my clogged brain ... ease the congestion. But somehow, since I know people including family read my blogs, it has become restricted in the sense. It is now bounded by limitations almost like close to censorship. Behind, one needs to be careful and not so candid with fear that whatever's been written may be taken in a not-so-nice way, might offend somebody or whatever ... that kind of thing. This, I discussed with my nephew and we both agreed on taking on KQ's suggestion of having a secret blogsite.

I do have a secret blogsite. Now, if I can only remember what the password and username ... It is so "secret" that I, myself kinda kept it a secret. LOL!

So what irrates me?

I don't suppose I would do very well being reincarnated as a dog. You see, when training a dog whatever the method may be, it involves repetition and constant to a certain extent. That irritates the hell out of me. Repetition. So when something is repeated over and over again ... that just gets to me. It bores me to death that I just like want to banish in thin air when my mother just babbles over and over again the same damn things. Not just my mother, it's when anybody just keeps repeating things over and over again. The same goes for waitresses or waiters repeating orders. Well, yeah I know that it's part of the training and that I myself, point that out to crews I have trained how essential it is to repeat the order to make sure that you got the order right so that customers are also given a chance to change their minds or make sure ... But it really makes me feel like I'm dumb that it needs to be repeated over and over again. That's probably how some of my dogs feel during training sessions.

Do people with higher intelligence get bored faster?