Friday, September 30, 2005

Down The Drain

I woke up this morning and going about my morning rituals, I turn on the faucet so as to fill up the glass with water ... to brush my teeth and take the rat breath out. What's really irritating is when there's no water ... when you need it the most, especially when you wake up and the morning rituals need be done. Our water tank had holes, I was informed so the water tank was turned off. I asked them to bring up some water so at least I can go about doing the morning rituals but instead, they turned on the water pump. I filled up the jacuzzi with water and every container I could possibly fill up including the basin. I wasn;t sure exactly when the holes are going to get fixed.

I woke up this morning hoping to paint some more. Perhaps continue on what I started yesterday. Oh yes, no water. AAARRGH! The water in the basin didn't last very long. The level of water in the jacuzzi is slowly going down the drain. I wonder if it'll even last the whole day. The toilet won't flush anymore. And the whole house will be smelling like amonia soon with 50 dogs around with no water. I need to get out soon. It's a good thing I have an appointment with my lawyer after lunch. Hmmm, there's no water in the shower. AAARRRRGGHHH!

I woke up this morning wanting to blog. Finally, I had something to blog. Blogger was down and so down the drain, my thoughts went. By now, the thoughts I had are in the drainage making their way to the ocean. And down the drain everything goes ... I need to get out there where there is water for water ...

IS LIFE.

No comments: