Friday, March 07, 2003

NO
is the most important word that you teach a dog.

There is a stage when we were children that the only word that comes out of our mouths is "NO!"

Why is it there are a lot of people then that don't quite know how to say "NO" and also quite a lot of people who just don't understand what "NO" means? There isn't any other meaning. NO means NO. YES means YES. MAYBE is MAY BE ... something in between ... may be YES, may be NO ...

NO ...
I'm sorry but NO, I can not do or I do not like. It is in a way selfish, yes. A somewhat admittance of selfishness much like the kid and we know kids are selfish ... so they can just say NO to almost everything all the time. And you twist it around and they still would say NO even it is YES already.

What is so bad about being selfish? It's the only one we all got.

I think I'd rather be selfish than be miserable or compromise my well-being as to always trying to please everyone around me ... driving me nuts. I'm sure people would appreciate a sane person around them more than being in a cuckoo's nest, eh.