Thursday, January 16, 2003

So Exactly Where Is My Life Going?

Well, KQ's wish come true... No Nitrox Final exam tonight. It's been moved to Tuesday next week. It's good too cuz something came up, dinner at Gloria Maris' (don't want to pass that one up-is my favorite Chinese restaurant plus it's free) with FredAl and Tom-dog trainers. We'll be attending a dog training seminar for the next couple of week-ends; learning about Search and Rescue, Bomb Detection and Protection and Agility.

Looking at my January calendar, it's like really full of activities; lots of learning! Now, if we can only make a living out of all of these. LOL. I seem to becoming a full-time hobbyist now. Is that what semi-retirement is all about? And you know what I find amusing too? Of couse, my websites are linked with friends and relatives and if one courses through, you should realize what kind of family and friends I have. We all seem to be full of passion with what we do... our hobbies, that is. My girlfriend is so into computers and marine life... Me and my dogs among other things... My nephews are into snowboarding and mountain-biking... My brother is into painting religious icons... Well, my mom is into swimming too (on the table) and yes, she's into the religious thing to with the healing ministry.

So exactly where is my life going?