Tuesday, January 14, 2003

Year-ender

It's been a while, huh? Been busy. Well, I actually blogged a year-ender but somehow, it got lost caused by a sucky connection. I was too lazy to do it all over again and just left it at that. I can't even recall now what it was all about.

My mother has finally gone for her check-up. She has not updated me with the results. My dad's and and so with my adopted daughter, Dianne's birthdays passed. May they rest in peace. My brother's birthday passed, well he's not resting in peace yet but quite peaceful and content with himself painting religious icons. Hmmm... that doesn't somehow sound right.

My nephew, Onjie's gone back home and it's awfully peaceful here 'cept for the puppies we are rearing. We have 15 at the moment. Oh my God!!! Yeah, and I'm suppose to be cutting back on my expenses. Yeah, right. Not that I really am out on the limb in selling them. I'd much rather campaign them all. I don't think my priorities are set out right. There's something terribly wrong.

Art's is back on the hole, at least it's not in the hole yet. Like I'm interested, really. Probably, the only interest I have with it at the moment is for it to bring cash so I can still go ahead enjoying my semi-retirement. Oh, now I remember... that's what I blogged and lost. Semi-retirement. Well, I suppose I am. It's either that or is mid-life crisis I'm going through topped wirth the onset of menopause.

Well... oh well...