Thursday, November 21, 2002

Too Old For The Cyber Generation

I can't get myself to focus on the unfinished websites that need to be dealt with. It's not that I am at a lost. The outline is set; the pictures and images are all there and everything else. I just don't feel like sitting down and working on it. I do want the websites up and running. It's just that there's this feeling of I am missing out on something while I am in front of the computer monitor and keyboard at hand. It's like there's more to life than being stuck doing the webpages. There's this lump of energy build-up that I feel the need to do something other than sit in front of the computer. There's gotta be more to life than this ...

It's been a nagging feeling inside. I couldn't understand before how one can just sit in front of the computer and play chess or solitaire or be a part of a cyber-community, a make-believe world of houses and stuff which includes cyber-weddings ... LOL. And so I tried immersing myself with the very thing that eluded me the most. I signed up with forums and stuff, interacted with people and ...

Oh well, am not really cut out for this crap.