Sunday, June 29, 2003

First Impressions ... False Faces

and while waiting ...

enjoying some quiet time ...

with myself.

it's nice.

i was out driving today. around. all over. at a stop light as i stared at it it seemed like i'm viewing a wide-angle screen of a view, as if i was watching a movie. i shut my eyes real tight.

"what's happening to me?" i asked myself and looked around where i was. where was i?
on my way to the mall. errands. blockbuster, cleaners, groceries.

i sneaked a little shopping on the side. bought a 28-300mm lens for nikon. i was feeling constraint from the one i had which was a 70-300mm. i see a nice landscape or view, it just lingers in my memory.

on my way home just before the bridge, a song was playing and the dj muttered something like ... "all she ever wanted."
Remy, that's what i said about her four years ago around this time. "she's all i ever wanted and more." :)
of course, i didn't know her very well then or at least not as much as i know her now and more ... in the years to come.

false impressions. there were a lot of things i made up in my mind. was too blinded but what i was feeling which was rather intense. well, not much has changed. my feelings are still very much intense 'cept this time, i love her for what she is. no longer a figment of my imagination. :)

well, hey ... it might be just the other way around for her.

false impressions of me. maybe, maybe not.

she hates my snoring.

:)