Thursday, May 18, 2006

All I Ever Wanted

It's funny how life plays tricks on us.  We keep wanting things the other way around.  When we have something, we wish for something else or another one that we think is better.  When we finally have it ...  we just couldn't stop wanting for more or wishing for something else.  I kept wishing to have time to do what I want to do.  I didn't have time to do this or that in the past.  Time just passed me by, waking up late in the afternoon with the whole morning gone.  I didn't even have time to go to the mall or watch a movie.  So much time was lost for the passed 25 years or so, maybe less ... time's just passed me by so quickly.

Now. I have time in my hands when I know I can go any time.  But still, all the things I've ever wanted to do if only I had the time ... I'm still not doing.

No comments: