Saturday, February 28, 2004

"MONEY IS IMPORTANT"

I am keeping my fingers crossed about another property. The broker called last Friday and told me to sleep over the counter-offer over the week-end and let him know if I am interested on Monday. Likewise, he would let me know if it's going to be available for me.

Today, I called upon the services of another architect and we met up at the site. However, I am havings seconds thoughts about what I told him regarding the structure. I thought I would sleep off the feeling but it has gotten worse after I woke up from the afternoon nap. All these ... I am not even sure if the property will be available.

Yes, the lesson that needed to be learned: "MONEY IS IMPORTANT."
It is indeed very, very important. And most of all, we should be always thankful for the blessings. Thankful that we are alive.